Monday, February 18, 2013

And the Journey Begins...


I received my Mission call on November 20th 2012 to serve in the Alpine German-Speaking Mission. It covers Southern Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, and most of Switzerland. I will report to the Missionary Training Center on March 20th 2013, where I will begin to learn to teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and study the German language. Many people may wonder why I will be giving up two years of my life, leaving all personal affairs behind to go on a mission and the answer is very simple. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Book of Mormon testifies of him, this Gospel is true, and Families can be together forever. Leaving my friends and family is a very difficult thing, but having a firm testimony in these 3 things makes me want to share it with EVERYONE!

While I am gone, my letters will be posted on this blog to keep everyone updated on what I am learning, what city I am serving in, and the people I am teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment