Friday, August 23, 2013

The Goat

Hello Everyone!
Well This week has been so awesome. On Saturday, we went to this farm out in the country side for a ward activity and spent some time with less actives that were there, and then I got to go to America for Pday today... no seriously. A member of the military ward invited us to lunch on the military base, which is considered "American Soil." We had Taco bell, and I went shopping and bought a 24 pack of Root beer since we can't get it anywhere else in Europe. So great! After that, we toured a chocolate factory. It has been a pretty successful pday. Then, tomorrow we get to go to Munich and meet President Nelson!  I am so excited for that. Only missionaries from the Salzburg, Stuttgart, and Munich Zones get to go because of train ticket costs. So only half the missionaries in our mission will be there.
   Well, I have made it through my first transfer in Germany.This thursday we get a new set of missionaries from the MTC. We are getting one of them in my district. Onto some more exciting news, we set a baptismal date this week! His name is Raimund, and he has been steadily progressing the last few weeks. I am really excited for him to progress in the gospel and watch it change his life.
Well, I hope everyone had a fantastic week. I am excited to hear from everyone. Sending pictures is encouraged. Love ya!
    Elder Phillips







No comments:

Post a Comment